The term "Poly Craft Supplies"or "us"or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose business address is:
Unit 7, Gabalfa Workshops
Excelsior Industrial Estate
Poly Craft Supplies is a trading division of Graham Sweet.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· Only persons aged 18 and over may order from this website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, and Wales.
Health and safety information:
EPS : Expanded Polystyrene Products.
We sell products to a diverse market, so to know the suitability of our products and EPS ( expanded polystyrene ) specifically, for every end user would be impossible. Below is information which is intended as a guide, but It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that EPS is suitable for their needs.
Our products are mainly intended for Display / Decoration / Craft.
NONE of our products are intended as toys.
ALL the EPS we use contains a flame retarding additive.
All EPS products should be kept well away from hot lights / naked flames or any other source of ignition.
The EPS products are not sterile, and ARE NOT sold as "Food Safe". You should avoid any food that is to be consumed coming into contact with the EPS.
None of our products are suitable for small children. If EPS is broken / bitten, then small pieces can break off which can be a choking hazard.
If you are painting the EPS, you should only use water based paints and adhesives. Solvent based products can attack the polystyrene. When using any product on EPS, always ensure that it is suitable, and follow any safety instructions specific to the product. It is a good idea to try a small piece of EPS first, and check it an hours or so later to make sure there is no reaction. Emulsion paint, poster paint, PVA glue and LOW MELT craft glue guns are normally fine.
Safety information on any of our specific products is available on request.
Clear plastic balls & Shapes.
Intended for display / decorative use.
Not sold as sterile / Food safe.
Not suitable for young children, as if broken, can form sharp pieces.
Not considered a fire hazard.
Not suitable for young children, as may present a choking hazard.
If you plan to suspend / hang any of the products, please contact the studio for further advice. We can supply certified safe hanging points - fitted to large balls / letters and other products.
Poly Craft Supplies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Poly Craft Supplies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/09/2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Graham Sweet, Unit 7, Excelsior Industrial Estate, Clos Menter, Western Avenue, Cardiff, CF14 3AY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please note that our premises are not open to the public and therefore we are unable to process any orders or returns other than by post.
ORDERING & PAYMENT
For security purposes we only accept payment through PayPal or SagePay, however it is not necessary for you to hold a PayPal account in order to pay by debit or credit card.
To place an order you will need to create a user account. This account will not store any financial information, just your contact details in order to assist us with mailing products and to allow you to have the ability to check past and current orders.
Our minimum order value is £8.00, and there is a handling charge of £4.50 on any orders below this. (inclusive of VAT). We have no maximum order, however trade customers may be more interested in our parent site www.grahamsweet.com which offers wholesale discounts.
Shipping & Returns
We aim to dispatch goods within 1 to 2 working days of receiving your order ( subject to stock ).
> All goods are usually sent via "1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For in the UK, and DHL to Republic of ireland - and there is one standard packing and delivery charge per order, regardless of the quantity ordered. (we may from time to time use a similar service such as DHL, TNT, Royal mail, parcelforce etc..)
Special Delivery ( UK ONLY )
For an extra charge, we can speed up the dispatch of your items, and send them Royal Mail Special delivery - Next working day delivery.
This charge covers the cost of the postage, and a handling charge to dispatch faster. We aim to dispatch same day on orders placed by 12 noon.
Some shapes, including the polystyrene letters, and flat shapes, are made to order. We try our best to dispatch these on the same day, but some times these may be sent out on the following day.
If delivery times are critical, please get in touch before ordering, as cut to order items can not be returned.
· > We must be contacted prior to the return of any goods regardless of circumstances
· > If a product is defective we need to know within 3 days of receipt.
· > delivery charges and handling charges will not be refunded, unless the goods are damaged, or faulty.
> Some of our products: Polystyrene letters, and any flat shapes are cut to order, and cannot be returned unless faulty.
> If you wish to return a product, it must be returned, in its original undamaged packaging within 7 days.
> Some of our products, are sealed in a clear plastic bag. If you wish to return any items, please ensure that this bag is not opened. For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of items where this bag has been opened, unless the goods are faulty.
· > None of the conditions of our returns policy affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or not as described, or your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations..